Android is probably the most generally used working system today. Unfortunately, Android telephones and tablets do face overheating points. This situation happens in any Android system regardless of the model or producer as Android gadgets don’t have any cooling methods like a pc does. Many of you would possibly face cellphone overheating situation on OnePlus and soem would possibly marvel why do Samsung telephones overheat? This information will make it easier to discover wonderful options for Android cellphone overheating or heating up downside.
Reasons for Android Phone Heating Up
The commonest cause for Android cellphone getting scorching is leaving your cellphone in direct daylight or in a heat place, particularly throughout summer season season. You won’t be giving sufficient cooling time to your system. Apart from these, these components would possibly trigger overheating downside:
- Duplicate or sub-standard charger and cable
- Silicon or metallic cellphone case
- Battery issues.
- Insufficient Network sign.
- Playing excessive graphics video or video games.
- Long-term pending updates.
- Extreme Multitasking between a number of apps.
- Presence of malware.
Best Android Phone Overheating Solutions
You ought to first determine the place your cellphone heats up earlier than attempting to rectify it.
How to Determine Source of Overheating
The frequent locations the place a cellphone heats up are the digicam, bottom of the cellphone, or the charging port.
- If your cellphone heats up apart from the digicam it might be resulting from over-usage. Hence, shut digicam apps operating within the background.
- If your cellphone heats up on the backside, the explanation behind it might be your charger or charging port. If your cellphone heats up everytime you cost it, change your charger.
Tip: To shut all background processes directly, restart your Android cellphone.
If you’re battling overheating situation in your Android system, comply with our complete listing of Android smartphone overheating options.
Note: Since smartphones don’t have the identical Settings choices, they differ from producer to producer. Hence, guarantee the proper settings earlier than altering any in your system.
Method 1: Avoid Placing/Using Phone in Sunlight
Placing your cellphone in daylight is the frequent issue that causes Android cellphone heating up or OnePlus overheating situation. In the summer season season the warmth can warmth your cellphone very quick.
- Always be cautious that you just don’t go away your cellphone in a heated atmosphere. Also, keep away from inserting your cell within the automobile once you omit of it.
- If daylight is the trigger for the rise in temperature of your system, you must instantly transfer your cellphone to a cooler place like in a shaded or coated space.
Also Read: Fix Fast Charging Not Working on Android
Method 2: Use Original Company Charger and Cable
Whenever you purchase a brand new cellphone, the cellphone comes with equipment akin to charger and headphones. Due to put on and tear, the stated charger might begin malfunctioning. Thus, you ought to purchase a brand new charger.
- In this case, you must purchase authentic/normal charger which is really helpful by the producers.
- Many folks want to purchase duplicate chargers as a result of they’re reasonably priced. But their high quality isn’t upto the mark and would possibly hurt your system in the long term.
Method 3: Clean Charging Port & Headphone Jack
If your port is roofed with mud it is not going to join correctly along with your charger once you attempt to cost it, thereby rising the warmth of your Android. The same situation can occur with headphones as effectively. Hence, cleansing the jack would possibly assist resolve Android cellphone together with OnePlus & Samsung overheating downside.
1. Turn off the system by urgent the Power button for a couple of seconds.
2. Remove the battery out of your cellphone, whether it is removable.
3. Use a toothbrush fastidiously to scrub it up.
Note: A toothpick shouldn’t be used to scrub it up because it will get damaged simply and can get caught within the port. Paper clips additionally shouldn’t be used as they conduct electrical energy. Anything that’s sharp, could cause critical harm.
4. Reinsert the battery and flip in your cellphone.
Also Read: What is HTC S-OFF?
Method 4: Remove Phone Case Before Charging
Almost everybody makes use of a cellphone case for its safety. Phone circumstances are good in defending the cellphone however it’s a concern in terms of cellphone overheating. You ought to take away your case when your cellphone is overheating as a result of, it is going to be laborious on your cellphone to launch the warmth and funky down by itself. The state of affairs is worsened in metallic and leather-based circumstances.
- Remove the cellphone case out of your Android.
- Clean your cellphone with a dry material.
- Wait till the cellphone will get cooled or charged and change your cellphone case.
Method 5: Don’t Use Phone Continously or While Charging
The main cause that will increase the temperature of your system is the continual utilization of your cellphone. So, comply with the given precautions to keep away from OnePlus cellphone overheating situation:
- Avoid utilizing your cellphone for a very long time, give it some free time and relaxation your system for some time.
- It is extremely advisable to not use your cell whereas charging it.
Method 6: Replace Phone Battery
After utilizing your cellphone for a selected time interval, you might discover that your cellphone battery drains sooner than typical. If so, it implies that your cellphone battery is dropping its capability. You can verify your battery well being by following the steps listed in our information How to Check Battery Health on Android.
- In such circumstances, you must purchase a brand new battery as quickly as attainable to hunt Android cellphone overheating options.
- Alternately, your system battery will be repaired by native restore outlets or on-line mail-in outlets.
Also Read: How to Fix Phone Speaker Water Damage
Method 7: Ensure Proper Network Connectivity
Everybody is aware of that your cellphone faces poor indicators on a low community. Check if in case you have ample community service settings in your cell as defined under:
1. Tap the Settings icon in your Home Screen.
2. Tap the SIM playing cards & cell networks possibility as proven.
3. Now, be sure the Mobile information possibility is turned on.
4. If you utilizing a roaming community, faucet Advanced settings.
5. Then, faucet the field subsequent to International roaming and set the choice to Always as proven.
6. Then, faucet on Data roaming.
7. Then, faucet Turn on to substantiate the immediate.
Once you’ve got turned in your community connection, your system will not run further sources to hunt the service community. This might lower the temperature of your cell.
Method 8: Turn off Bluetooth
Bluetooth is a good function of the smartphone. If Bluetooth is turned on in your system however not related to any Bluetooth gadgets, it scans for gadgets to attach, and this causes Android cellphone getting scorching or OnePlus overheating situation. This additionally holds true for Wi-Fi and Mobile Data. Hence, it’s a good observe to modify these off when not in use.
1. Slide down from the highest of the display to entry the Control centre.
2. Tap on the Bluetooth icon to show it off.
3. Similarly, faucet Wi-Fi icon to disable it.
4. Restart your system and relaxation your cell till the temperature cools down.
Also Read: Fix WiFi Keeps Turning Off Automatically on Android
Method 9: Enable Airplane Mode While Charging
- If your cellphone has a low sign or no sign in any respect, you may even see your Android cellphone heating up. Turn on airplane mode till the sign returns after which flip it off. This will assist save battery life as effectively.
- It can be really helpful to cost your cellphone on airplane mode to keep away from overheating altogether.
Here’s the best way to activate airplane mode:
1. Slide down from the highest of the display to entry the management centre.
2. Tap the Airplane mode icon.
Method 10: Avoid Playing Games & Streaming Videos in High Quality
Almost everybody loves taking part in video games on their cellphone, particularly children. But you must do not forget that video games devour extra battery than different apps and require excessive processing speeds of GPU. Playing video games for a very long time will increase the temperature of your system. The identical occurs once you stream HD movies for a protracted time frame, with none breaks in between.
This downside happens in all telephones together with mid-budget, high-end, and flagship telephones. Hence, resting your cellphone for a couple of minutes each hour is important to maintain it from overheating.
Method 11: Disable Install Unknown Apps Feature
Install unknown apps in your Android cellphone, when enabled, permits your cellphone to put in apps from all sources. This is an unsafe setting that collects your private information and it might trigger your OnePlus or Samsung Android cellphone to get scorching. Turn off this setting as follows:
1. Open Settings in your cellphone as earlier than.
2. Look for an possibility for Privacy safety and faucet on it.
3. Open Special permissions by tapping it.
4. Now faucet on Install unknown apps.
5. Toggle off Allow from this supply possibility as depicted under.
Also Read: Fix System UI has Stopped Black Screen on Android
Method 12: Reduce Screen Brightness
Reducing your display brightness is likely one of the finest Android cellphone overheating options. Turning your brightness too excessive creates warmth as a result of it forces your battery to work more durable. It might destroy your cellphone display in the long term. Thus, cut back display brightness as follows:
1. Access Quick Settings by sliding it down from the highest.
2. Drag the Brightness slider in direction of Left to cut back the brightness ranges.
Additionally, take into account shopping for anti-glare protectors on your cellphone display so that you just don’t want to show your brightness up within the daylight.
Method 13: Uninstall Battery Draining Apps
Do Samsung telephones overheat? Yes, however you possibly can repair Samsung or OnePlus Android cellphone heating up situation by uninstalling battery-draining apps as detailed under:
1. Open Settings in your cellphone.
2. Now faucet on Apps.
3. And then, faucet on Manage apps as proven.
4. Now uninstall any apps that appear undesirable or apps that devour your battery by tapping Uninstall icon proven highlighted under.
Also Read: Fix Android is Starting Optimizing App 1 of 1
Method 14: Keep Android Software Updated
If you’re utilizing an older model of your cellphone, it might additionally enhance the temperature of your system. All apps and your cellphone needs to be saved updated as a result of it might trigger Android cellphone heating up. Keeping your cellphone up to date not solely will increase the efficiency of your cellphone but additionally fixes bugs, if any. Read our information on How To Manually Update Android To Latest Version to study to take action.
Method 15: Check for Malware & Viruses
Malware in your system could cause Android cellphone getting scorching situation. Malware builders don’t focus on the well being of your system, all they need is your information. It might assault your cellphone
- Through commercials referred to as malvertising or
- Through faux apps.
Some apps do the job of eradicating such malware and are referred to as antivirus apps. Using antivirus apps is likely one of the finest Android cellphone overheating options. These apps make it easier to to detect malware, eradicate malware and forestall malware from coming into your cellphone. Read our listing of Best free antivirus for Android right here.
Pro Tip: Best Apps to Cool Down Android Phone
You now know the reply to your query do Samsung telephones overheat. How to resolve this situation?
You can obtain devoted apps that assist calm down your cellphone every time it will get heated. That too, in a really quick time frame. Some of those are:
Note: If nothing works, learn our information to Back Up Your Android Phone Data and manufacturing facility reset your cell.
We hope that this information was helpful to study Android cellphone overheating options. Let us know which methodology labored finest for you. Also, tell us your queries and useful strategies within the remark part under.